I just competed a few months ago in a bodybuilding competition and was looking to kick off my off-season with a good testosterone booster. A good friend of mine was using Mutant Test, I looked at the label and was loving the ingredients that were in it, especially the new the edition of D-aspartic Acid. The label intrigued me so I decided to give it a shot! Here is my Mutant test review.
Ingredient Profile- 9/10
Let’s list and analyze briefly each component in Mutant Test.
- D-aspartic Acid (DAA): DAA has been shown to increase Testosterone, luteinizing hormone(LH) and Growth Hormone levels.
- Zinc: is an important mineral to have because it helps promote a healthy immune system, cell division growth and repair.
- Niacinamide(B3): Promotes healthy cardiovascular, nervous system and immune function.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Also increases your testosterone and LH levels. as well as strength and stamina.
- Fenugreek Extract: Helps support body response to glucose, may help healthy male hormone levels
- Aromatase Inhibitor:
- Stining Nettle, Eleuthero Root: Helps inhibit the bodes conversion of testosterone to estrogen
- Black Pepper Extract: Helps your body increase its efficiency to intake nutrients. Has the ability to increase the bodies metabolic rate.
Dosing – 10/10
It is rare to find a full dose of 3000mg of DAA in a testosterone booster which is a huge plus.
Take 6 pills in the morning on and empty stomach every day. Recommended 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. 180 capsules per bottle, full 1 month supply.
Effectiveness – 9/10
While taking Mutant Test I noticed a large increase in libido right away! Over my 4 weeks on this product I defiantly put on a couple pounds muscle, and also noticed I had a harder look. Which I would say the Aromatase inhibitors had a role in from blocking unwanted estrogen. My strength went up a good amount too, too the point where my training partner went out and bought a bottle too. I experienced no side affects from this product.
Mutant Test review Overall – 9.5/10
Great product from Mutant, I will be purchasing another bottle to run this its full 8 week cycle. I love that DAA is in this product, previously I used DAA straight in powder form and loved my results. But with this combined with a good dose of Tribulus, Fenugreek and the Aromatase Inhibitor it was fantastic. If you’d like to try this product, you can find it on supplements Canada website.
Reviewed by: Gerrit Van Zeist – Supplements Fuel contributing writer